Law is a challenging study field, but it is worth attending on the consideration of its benefits and career opportunities that ranges from being a lawyer to a TV presenter. Studying law courses in UK is about gaining understanding and knowledge of major legal concepts and principles which are also important in writing assignments. Furthermore, to earn a bachelor or masters degree in the field of law, each student is required to submit an accurate and well-written dissertation paper. If you are a student of law in UK universities, you too have to write dissertations and writing a dissertation can be sometimes difficult but don't worry because Assignment Help Era is offering law dissertation help to students studying in UK institutions.
With our law experts, students get proper guidance to frame high-quality dissertation papers even on the most complicated topics related to different areas as Criminal law, Employment law, Family law, International law, Medical law, Immigration law, Commercial law, EU law, Tax law or Company law. We are associated with law academic writers who have prepared a lot of assignments in recent years. Thus, they have adequate knowledge and are well-versed with the format and references to be used in law dissertations.
Types of References You Can Use For Writing Your Law Dissertations
If you are studying in the UK, you must be proficient with the OSCOLA references as it is mostly used by the universities of UK. If you don't have knowledge of this reference, you can refer to the details given under:
OSCOLA is also known as The Oxford University Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities. It was formed with an aim to provide a correct citation of legislation, authorities and other legal materials. This reference style is mostly used by book publishers, law schools, or journals.
OSCOLA invites you to follow two "golden rules" when citing legal authorities. The first is consistency and the second is a consideration for the reader. Writing assignments for law topics is more persuasive especially when you use the legal materials because there are various legal terms that cannot be changed or paraphrased. Thus, it becomes important for a student to make their content and information authentic by using this style of reference.
As we have discussed above that OSCOLA is a reference style used mostly in UK law schools. It is very much different from APA, MLA and other references used in Australia and the USA. OSCOLA does not have in-text citations or endnotes. Instead of this, they use footnotes as a citation. In case, if you are writing a book or theses, you must include citations in the form tables of legislation and cases as well as a bibliography.
OSCOLA Referencing Example
Ideal Format for Scoring Good Grades in Law Dissertations
Just like other assignments, law dissertation also is drafted as per the given format:
Title page: Your title should be original. It should be clear and targeted to your audience.
Abstract: Now, the second stage is to write the abstract. It is generally written in around 300 words. It is concise but includes each detail.
Introduction: The total weight of introduction is 10% of the total word count. Usually, this section is written once you are done with all the parts of writing your dissertation.
Methodology: This section showcase the methods you have used to find information and data. The methods to collect data can be of the following types; experimental, descriptive, quasi-experimental and correlation. Our law dissertation experts can help you to enhance such skills.
Literature review & evidence section: The next step is to write a literature review along with the conclusion. A literature review can be done with the information you have collected.
Conclusion: Now, in the end, you are required to conclude your dissertation paper. You need to analyse the outcome of your research and show it precisely.
Suitable Law Dissertation Topics
There are various branches and fields of law which are covered by UK law schools. For example - trust law, family law, employment law, IP law, public law and many more. Our law dissertation expert says that many students are able to write a dissertation but they lack in selecting appropriate topics for their assignment. Such students can check the lists of law dissertation topics given below.
Trust Law Dissertation Topics
- Discuss the ways in which Harrison v Gibson decision has changed the law on the certainty of intention
- Critically examine in which way the law distinguishes between and enforced fully secret and half secret trusts
Intellectual Property Law Dissertation Trending Topics
- Business Law and Trade Secrets conflict
- What are the challenging problems between intellectual property and contemporary art
Commercial Law Topics for Dissertation
- Role of anti-corruption legislation in the UK
- What is the core purpose of the doctrine of capital maintenance
Tort Law Topics
- Significant barriers to law related to a psychological shock
- Discuss whether English law is protecting a free press in the case of potential defamation effectively
Why choose law dissertation Help By Assignment Help Era?
Assignment Help Era is one of the best law dissertation services providers in the UK. If you are facing any sort of issues in designing your law dissertations, then you can contact us. There are several reasons behind taking help from Assignment Help Era. Few of them are mentioned below:
- We provide round the clock customer support by experienced customer care support team members.
- The law dissertation experts are well-versed with each term that plays an important role in writing a dissertation.
- We assure you to provide a unique and well-written piece of dissertation paper prepared as per your given guidelines.
- Worried about the deadline of your law assignment? Contact us! We will provide your paper within the scheduled time duration.
- Our experts offering law dissertation services in the UK always craft a well-researched assignment for you. In case, if you need any changes, we are happy to make a correction until your satisfaction.
To know more about our law assignment services, contact us via the phone number, email id or messenger. We guarantee to provide continuous assignment help through guided sessions without a single stop by a team of experts.