Evidence based nursing practice is based on careful and judicious use of current best evidence that in turn facilitates the nurses in making decisions about the delivery system of caring for individual patients. Our online evidence based nursing assignment help experts advice the concerned writer, be it students or academic writers, to study evidences. These can be in the form of published systematic research or information derived from literature. It also helps in performing an in-depth analysis of the needs and preferences of the patient, while providing nursing care.
Types of Evidence Based Nursing Assignments
The practice of evidence based nursing can also be elaborated as an integration/amalgamation of clinical expertise and subject knowledge possessed by the healthcare professional (nurses or GP's), along with the best available external clinical evidences. Therefore, an evidence based nursing assignment helps nursing students solve problems, by relying on research-based information and experiences of healthcare professionals. Types of Evidence Based Nursing Assignment topics can be:
- Evaluating a proposed policy in a particular healthcare system
- Revisiting the experience of nurses in a particular clinical scenario
- Evaluating the effectiveness of a clinical procedure in a definite clinical setting, along with others.
What Makes A Good Evidence Based Nursing Assignment?
Evidence based nursing assignments demand the writer to thoroughly study all evidences provided by healthcare professionals and journals, and apply the same knowledge in their assignments. Our online evidence based nursing assignment help experts have enlisted some points to remember while undertaking such an assignment. These are:
- The evidences based information should be retrieved from scientific journals that can be found in various databases. This mainly includes CINAHAL, Pubmed, MEDLINE, etc. Some of the Australia specific Health Databases that are extensively used include: Informit Health Collection and Australian Public Affairs Full Text.
- In addition to this, some appropriate research papers can be retrieved from library resources of prominent Universities. This ensures that only authentic research papers are used for citing the information needed for a particular nursing assignment. The data in these databases can be further refined by incorporating Boolean operators.
- Backed by smart search strategy, the most common of which is PICO Framework, which helps in finding the most relevant research work as it includes succinct keywords.
- The research papers should only be a decade older from the current time. This is because of the rapid changes that takes place in the medical world at policy and practice level, which therefore alters the relevance of the research work.
- One must include research supported by facts, figures, and statistical graphs, which can be obtained from government websites.
Evidence Based Nursing Assignments: Three Common Mistakes
Since students are not aware of the correct formats, resources, research methodology etc. to be used while writing Evidence Based Nursing Assignments. Students often tend to make mistakes, which have been enlisted below:
- Not retrieving research papers related to nursing practice from Google scholar.
- Incorporating irrelevant keywords and phrases to find the research papers.
- Using blogs and irrelevant internet sources as well as other non-academic sources to retrieve the information.
How Can We Help You?
Our Evidence Based Nursing Assignment experts are always readily available to serve you with flawless assignments. Our Quality Assurance team also has highly qualified experts, who scrutinise every word of your assignment, and uses advanced software tools to scan your assignments for any plagiarism.
Further, we promise to deliver your assignments well before the deadline. We never fail on our promise of timely submission.
Assignment Hippo is at your service for all queries regarding Nursing Assignment Help. In order to reach us, you can contact us over the phone or drop an email at email@example.com, and we promise to deliver the most affordable assignment help services.