You have been appointed as chef de partie in the prestigious Futura Beach Hotel which will open its doors to the public late next month.
In order to conform to the latest requirements for food safety you are required to write a set of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to meet all requirements outlined in the current legislation. You will also need to provide a reference manual for all relevant staff.
These will need to include:
1. A reference to the current legislation. Where can this be accessed and what are the key requirements relating to (access this information on the website for specific details):
2. The meaning of HACCP, the seven principles and the required procedures for each principle.
3. Hygiene Standards for:
4. Provisions for cleaning regimes including cleaning procedures, sanitation and suitable chemicals or mechanical procedures (for example a dishwasher).
5. Each step of the catering cycle from ordering to distribution of foods, with the requirements and monitoring processes at each step clearly outlined, with applied examples.
(For example it is insufficient to state “measure temperature” – you will need to explain how temperatures are measured; what the specific temperature must be according to the commodity you are inspecting; and what your corrective actions will need to include in case of any discrepancy – apply these at all steps.)
6. The meaning of hazardous foods, especially as described by local legislation and national food codes including typical examples for potentially hazardous foods across all food groups.
7. Instructions for the use, sanitation and calibration of food thermometers including the legally permitted tolerances for probe thermometers.
8. The requirements for ensuring food safety for single use items.
9. The requirements for handling and disposing of damaged items, food that has been recalled, waste removal and vermin control.
10. A list of examples for highly perishable foods from each food group, the specific storing requirements and special requirements for hygienic handling.
11. A cleaning and sanitising procedure for a mincer, blender and coolroom or fridge. The cleaning procedure must take into account the critical areas of these pieces of equipment which could create potential breeding grounds for bacteria and how this can be effectively avoided.
12. An outline of all potential high risk customer groups and the implications of poor food standards for these groups.
13. A general overview of common allergens and what needs to be considered in terms of:
14. The provisions to ensure egg safety in an establishment, relevant to:
Our motto is deliver assignment on Time. Our Expert writers deliver quality assignments to the students.
Get reliable and unique assignments by using our 100% plagiarism-free.
Get connected 24*7 with our Live Chat support executives to receive instant solutions for your assignment.
Get Help with all the subjects like: Programming, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Law and Marketing.
Get premium service at a pocket-friendly rate at AssignmentHippo
I was struggling so hard to complete my marketing assignment on brand development when I decided to finally reach to the experts of this portal. They certainly deliver perfect consistency and the desired format. The content prepared by the experts of this platform was simply amazing. I definitely owe my grades to them.