Exposition is a regular writing category given to the students to assess their capabilities in determining a general idea as well as offering the complete explanation surrounding the idea or theory with supporting factual proof in a logical manner from expository essays.
Expository in the area of writing the essay is substituted for the explanatory. Therefore, the expository essay is considered as the academic paper which is meant to describe something to convey the particular message. Your objectives need to be argumentative instead of subjective and it needs to be supported with facts, not with the beliefs. Moreover, opinion is generally shared but it needs to be presented as a conclusion, logically derived through the arguments.
Expository writing prompts
It is the process that involves the following stages-
- Producing the hypothesis
- Determine the evidence to support your idea
- Shape the arguments to back up your hypothesis
Structure of the expository essay that follows the five-paragraph essay which includes the following points-
- Introduction (the key idea of the essay )
- Three-body paragraphs (Presenting the facts and back up of the main idea)
- Conclusion (Expressing the viewpoint )
How to present the expository essay?
- Select your topic
The initial step in writing the expository essay is to select the great topic It is important to select to that topic that deeply interested to you. There hundred of topics available that can be explored nut the interesting will help you to enjoy and make it easy.
- Develop your expository essay outline
You can write an outline which will be helpful when you will write the complete academic paper. It will offer the guide in order to write the paper and support to keep track of the progress.
- Gather suitable information and factual proof
Collecting all suitable and important details related to the topics. You can also work on the other methods that help to explore the expository topics like conducting the survey or interviews. Evidence indicates the accuracy of the information. But is essential not to forget to take the note of all your sources and references.
- Start Writing
You have to write a decent introduction to a good start. The first paragraph needs to involve a clear and proper thesis statement. It is important for those students who are part of the paper. You need to refer your expository essay outline and follow the expository essay format for writing it effectively.
Point to be noted: It is important to treat your expository essay as an intellectual debate with the classmate as it helps immensely. You need to be capable to describe your stand regarding the selected topic, offer facts, thoughts and supporting factual evidence to support your arguments. You can follow the common five-paragraph approach in order to write the essay. The essay needs to be readable and effective.
Some expository essay topics to write a paper on
After learning how to write and format the essay, you also need to understand the significance of selecting an excellent topic in order to write the paper. If the essay topic is interesting then you will be enthusiastic about planning your essay and doing the research and writing on it. You clearly explain the topic and offer arguments in order to create a logical approach. Following are some topics which can help you out-
- Gender inequality
- What do women stay in an abusive relationship?
- What are the particular instances where people experience gender inequality at work?
- How do you deal with the double standards and unequal treatment of people at the workplace?
- Which expression do people commit unaware?
- Which religion would you introduce to your kid and why?
- Mars one project is ongoing and the exploration involves living and dying mars. Which religion do you think the first martin should follow?
- Global Warming
- Which gadget or appliance needs to avoid using in order to reduce the effect of global warming?
- Impact of technology to our environment
- Which rising technology release the most greenhouse gases and how it can be prevented?
- If you can develop a phone application that can support the environment then what would be?
Science and technology
- Innovative inventions
- Which material is effective to use in order to build a sustainable structure?
- How does the 3D printing impact fashion and technology?
Scientific studies and breakthroughs
- If you can cure to incurable disease and what will you select?
- How do you think the government and suitable entities deal with new viruses like Zika?
Way of life, hobbies and interest
- Travel and lifestyle
- Which country do you want to visit over and over and why?
- Which innovative trend of the child-rearing is most successful?
- What is it like to be an illegal immigrant or informal settler?
Music, Arts and Books
- How does pop music impact our lifestyle /
- If you can live the fictional world then which book would you select and why?
- Which art pieces do you think are the most important in the renaissance period?
Significant events, exceptional work and significant people in history
- If you are given the chance to talk to a popular person dead or alive who will you select and what will be the topic of the conversation?
- If you can relive an era then what era will you select and why?
You can take the idea form these general topics and can narrow down the one interesting topic and imagination. You need to just arrange your thoughts and logically supporting evidence. You also need to generate an exposition paper that value the read.
Hard expository essay topics
Following are the hard topic of essay –
- What are some useful ways so that the students can spend their leisure time?
- Explain the top ten and interesting activities in young people.
- What video game teach to young children?
- How does the workplace organisation influence the working process?
- How to decrease the impact of social media from our lives?
- Does emotional state influence memory?
- Invent and explain a brand new religion.
- Explain the change of communication in the era of technology.
- How to change your life in a month?
- Determine the obesity that influences the nation's productivity and economy.
- What are the ways to catch the liar?
- How do you plan to change the world?
- Explain about the generation of consumers and how to be a wise consumer?
- Describe the consequences of constant procrastination.
- What culture indicate?
- How can humanity deal with earth's overpopulation?
Hire Experts Who Can Write Your Expository Essay
At Assignment Help Era, students love taking the help from our experts because of the following features:
24*7 Support- Our team is available for the student around the clock to support them in writing the expository essay. We have the best experts who will help you out in every subject and at every level of academic commitments. We provide professional writing service 24*7 in various subjects. You can come with any query at any time or you can chat with our representatives on an immediate basis and you will get the instant reply.
Subject-specific experts- Our have the experienced experts who are expert in a particular subject with PhD certification from the reputed universities. They research with skills along with the detailed study of the topic and related topics. They also ensure the accurate arguments justified from the references offering authentic assignment support.
Plagiarism-free work- Every piece of work coming from the experts is 100 per cent original and free of any plagiarism. Our services are customised in such a manner that student requirements are met without any chance of plagiarism offering unique solutions every time.
On-time delivery- We ensure the timely delivery of every assignment and we maintain an unbeatable track record of delivering the work promised.